Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Michael Jackson and Us !!
This is a blog to remember Michael Jackson.The King of Pop is still breaking records.Every one of us have done a song or dance,or song and dance trying to be like him.Many years were touched in our lives by this man.Many judged him,[Psalms 73:26],My Flesh and Heart fail.He was human no matter how else we saw him.On this page I will pick a song every 2 days for comments and thoughts in remembrance of what it meant to us or what it makes you think of now.I hope to get some good input no holding back if the song for the blog made you put a Curl in your hair, or put on a red leather jacket,wear high waters,moon walk or whatever share it!With this first blog,I will just start with how he is missed.I hear a song on the radio and it still is a little hard to believe he is gone.He spoke soft but displayed confidence and authority when he performed.By far the very best there ever was.I have never seen any other entertainer have tents at their concert to assist people falling out![Women and Men] That is huge!Michael you are gone but still here in our hearts and memories...Michael Jackson and Us !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved Micheal Jackson cried over him many times...my grandson learned about him at his death and now when people ask him his name he say Michael Jackson...lol....he loves Beat it, Thriller and Billy Jean....after watching the video to Beat it ...he now daces like him,,,its so cute he is only four...love ya TOOK....Christine
ReplyDelete