Saturday, March 20, 2010

Michael's Rock With You!

If you're having problems remembering watch the video.I remember seeing him in that video and I wanted something shiny to wear.Those were Jr.Highschool days for me.I can remember so many people were into the Curls kits in their hair ,dripping all on their clothes.Wasn't very active sexually at that time but hearing I want to Rock with you made me want to do more than I was already doing.--Thanks Michael

1 comment:

  1. Micheal Jackson will always be king of pop. His music touched many of people all over the world.His videos and music will always be remembered.His life and his dreams for his children will always be carried out.For prayers and blessings go out to the Jacksons family and fans all over the world to those who knew who the king of pop was . Always remember him. I grew up listening to his music to this day i still listen to his music he was one of a kind with a great sense of humor and enjoyed life to the fullest. He was good father no matter what people thought he had done .I for one not believe he would do anything to harm a child for no reason if anything he would protect them. His children loved him very much and to all who know him remember his music will always be here as he will as the one and only king of pop.Thanks to Micheal for his love of life and his music to all that knew and listened to him

    ReplyDelete